Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nutty Pineapple Dip

Nutty Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip

This is a really easy dip recipe.  It's always a huge hit whenever I bring it to parties.

All you need is:
  • 8oz (small) can of crushed pineapple, WELL DRAINED (IMPORTANT!)
  • 2-8oz blocks of cream cheese
  • 4 oz chopped pecans
  • 1 bunch green onions
  • (OPTIONAL) chopped ham
It's important you drain your pineapple very well, or it won't hold together very well.  It'll be runny, but still tasty (I learned my lesson!).  Wash the green onions and chop them up.  You can soften the cream cheese if you want, it makes it easier to mix.  Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Serve with crackers (I prefer the Ritz or the Club crackers with this dip).  

I didn't make it with ham this time but enjoy the pictures!




My pretty bowl with all the ingredients...getting ready to be mixed.  This is one of my favorite mixing bowls...it's got butterflies on the inside and outside!


A beautiful close up of the ingredients...minus the ham!



Already mixed and ready to serve!  You can mold it, but I'm lazy and serve it as is, sometimes. :)

No comments: